Hello There, Guest! Register
Enjoy our site and services? You may donate to help fund server and domain costs. Donate Here for special benefits. You have donated $

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to add downloaded Innotab games to Innotab Max. Need modded firmware?
So I downloaded a collection of Innotab games. The instructions indicate needing modded firmware. Is that was currently being worked on for the Innotab Max? Or is there a way to add these "CARTS" games to the Max?
(10-23-2015, 10:28 PM)Chocoluv28 Wrote: So I downloaded a collection of Innotab games. The instructions indicate needing modded firmware. Is that was currently being worked on for the Innotab Max? Or is there a way to add these "CARTS" games to the Max?

No modded firmware for the max currently exists.
Those carts won't work on the max. Even physical cartridges from the innotab 1, 2 etc don't actually run on the max. When one is inserted you are prompted to "download" which actually downloads an android version of the cartridge for the max.

Mick
(10-24-2015, 06:18 AM)is0-mick Wrote:
(10-23-2015, 10:28 PM)Chocoluv28 Wrote: So I downloaded a collection of Innotab games. The instructions indicate needing modded firmware. Is that was currently being worked on for the Innotab Max? Or is there a way to add these "CARTS" games to the Max?

No modded firmware for the max currently exists.
Those carts won't work on the max. Even physical cartridges from the innotab 1, 2 etc don't actually run on the max. When one is inserted you are prompted to "download" which actually downloads an android version of the cartridge for the max.

Mick

As a folllow up do any of the innotab 3 and 3s cartridges work on the max?