Hello There, Guest! Register
Enjoy our site and services? You may donate to help fund server and domain costs. Donate Here for special benefits. You have donated $

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Innotab Mannager question for Deak
Ive been trying to find the innotab manager and i follow what it says ...It wont download it with the ODM directly....Its asking me for the HTP where do i find that?
I am not sure what you mean by ODM and HTP. Go here to read about it http://spiffyhacks.com/thread-483.html and click on the link at the bottom of the post to bring you to the software page and then download it from there. You will be shown an ad and in the top right corner will show the download link after 5 seconds or whatever.
When you go to the link you specified at spiffy directory it makes me download Open download manager ..so I downloaded it and the program wants the URL for the download
You most likely clicked on an item in the ad. After clicking on the download link, it opens an ad and then in the top right corner it counts down to show the link to download the innotab manager software.

The ads are there to help support my hosting / domain fees since I provide these sites for free FYI.