Hello There, Guest! Register
Enjoy our site and services? You may donate to help fund server and domain costs. Donate Here for special benefits. You have donated $

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Custom Games..
May I ask how you got the custom game to work? Smile

Also are we allowed to upload videos here for people to use? for example I can upload all the videos that i've done so far.. Just need to know if it's against the rules or not Smile
Just depends on the video. If it is a movie then probably not. If it is a free to watch video online, then it should be safe to post. For the custom game, I think that I just went into an offical game and edited the content to load a custom flash instead. You can just get the custom game and change out the contents to run another game.
(05-02-2014, 08:59 AM)Deak Phreak Wrote: Just depends on the video. If it is a movie then probably not. If it is a free to watch video online, then it should be safe to post. For the custom game, I think that I just went into an offical game and edited the content to load a custom flash instead. You can just get the custom game and change out the contents to run another game.
Thanks do the games have to be a .swf file to play? or can be be other formats too
They must be flash games and should be kept rather simple, so .swf
Thanks but looks like im doing something wrong? I have a custom game replaced the "loader.swf" file with my own version (another small flash game) and then i used 7zip to archive it back to a .tar file

When I drag it over to the LF Manager it doesn't add anything..no error msgs nothing..

Any help appreciate it.

Thanks
The software may not support loading them. I will have to look into it more. It limits certain kind of apps to be installed so its not used for piracy.
(05-02-2014, 06:07 PM)Deak Phreak Wrote: The software may not support loading them. I will have to look into it more. It limits certain kind of apps to be installed so its not used for piracy.

Yeah i noticed if i unzip anything and zip it back to .tar it doesnt work anymore..
If you rename the first part of the ID in the meta.inf instead of LPAD or whatever to DEAK then it should install it. Try that
(05-02-2014, 06:23 PM)Deak Phreak Wrote: If you rename the first part of the ID in the meta.inf instead of LPAD or whatever to DEAK then it should install it. Try that

Okay so I want to make this right, this is what the game "GoldMiner" contains:

Code:
MetaVersion="1.0"
Device="LeapPadExplorer"
Type="Application"
ProductID=0x00010001
PackageID="DEAK-0x00010001-000000"
Version="1.0.0"
Locale="en-us"
Name="Gold Miner"
Publisher="Deak Phreak"
Developer="Deak Phreak"
Hidden=0
Icon="Base_DA.png"
AppSo="loader.swf"
DeviceAccess=1
Category="Game"
PreviewImage="Preview_DA.png"
Depends="LPAD-0x001E000F-000001","1.0.0.0"

It looks like if I take the "GoldMiner" game and just unzip it and re-zip it back to .tar file without modifying anything...it no longer works

If you like a crack at it here's the game i'm trying to load:

https://mega.co.nz/#!bAkywTDY!RIh1HOhjiE...AXLmEbu1yE It's a swf file
I just untarred the Gold Miner archive and replaced the loader.swf with your bingo.swf game that I renamed to loader.swf, overwrote the original file and used 7-zip to add it to an uncompressed tar archive.
The game loads fine for me but only the sfx work, Dora's speech doesn't.

I'm guessing you're having difficulty archiving your files. What program are you using?
I've had problems with getting to the correct directory level with 7-zip before. You cannot archive a folder.
Instead, navigate to the folder where the files are, select them all and create an archive from the files.

Here is a link to the Bingo game called Gold Miner. The only file changed is the loader.swf so you'll have to delete the Gold Miner from your tab or overwrite it.

http://www.filedropper.com/goldminer

EDIT: I just used the same method and successfully created a fully functional game of Doras Space Adventure as found here:
http://www.flashgames247.com/misc-games/...enture.swf

This is awesome! Now to work our the IDs etc.