Hello There, Guest! Register
Enjoy our site and services? You may donate to help fund server and domain costs. Donate Here for special benefits. You have donated $

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Innotab 2 v43.30408 UK
Hi All
Trying to update Innotab 2 v43.30408 uk has anyone got hack working on this yet?.
Thanks
Gary
no, connect to the lodge and ensure that is the most up to date firmware. You can then download the firmware backup script and use that to dump your firmware, then upload it somewhere.
I have the same issue and have got v43.30408 uk on my daughters Innotab2.
I have connected to the lodge. This is the most up to date firmware for it.

I have dumped my firmware to the SD card.
It shows up as this on the SD card = 'sdcarda7_backup_23_02_2014_18_48_59' but has a VLC media player icon next to it.

How do I post up the info on here please?
Cheers.
You need to upload the .bin file to some file sharing location such as zippyshare and then post the link to it. Also post the locale (US, UK, FR) etc and the firmware version.
OK will do.
My firmware version is 43.30408 and the locale is UK for info.
Thanks.
(02-23-2014, 05:47 PM)Deak Phreak Wrote: You need to upload the .bin file to some file sharing location such as zippyshare and then post the link to it. Also post the locale (US, UK, FR) etc and the firmware version.

My firmware version is 43.30408 and the locale is UK for info.

http://www26.zippyshare.com/v/61073510/file.html
sdcarda7_backup_23_02_2014_18_48_59.rar

Never done this before, so hopefully one of the above links will work.
This contains the .bin file with my firmware dump data.
cheers
Looks right. Lately I have been the only one doing the patches and sometimes it can be tough to find the time to get it done.
(02-24-2014, 01:39 PM)Deak Phreak Wrote: Looks right. Lately I have been the only one doing the patches and sometimes it can be tough to find the time to get it done.

I really appreciate your time and effort. If there's something I can help with, I'm happy to learn.
Cheers.
Also have the same firmware any help you need have done some coding before.
Sorry, still been busy. If you have linux / ubuntu experience and can load that up on your machine or through a virtual machine which is what I do, its pretty easy to patch.