Hello There, Guest! Register
Enjoy our site and services? You may donate to help fund server and domain costs. Donate Here for special benefits. You have donated $

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to LPad Platinum
I just bought a LP Platinum for my daughter as she was using my ipad, anyways just to get her up and running I bought her some games and some videos but it isn't cheap. Has anybody converted a video to a format that the LP reads? If so are they using ffmpeg and LeapPad Manager to do the transfer over to the device? What ffmpeg commands are you using that works. Is it as simple as drop the converted videos in the video folder on the LP?

Second question is, has anybody able to get some games and put them on the LP Wink
Thanks
My LeapPad Manager app uses ffmpeg to convert the videos and should work on the Platinum, but I believe the current issue is to get the videos copied over to it. I see you posted in the other thread where I posted a version for people to test with and provide feedback.

It is fairly easy to grab the apps and games off the device, but we don't discuss piracy on these forums.

The device does not allow you to put custom videos on, so my app puts them into an "official" video container so it can play them.
(05-16-2016, 03:51 AM)ghosttown Wrote: I just bought a LP Platinum for my daughter as she was using my ipad, anyways just to get her up and running I bought her some games and some videos but it isn't cheap. Has anybody converted a video to a format that the LP reads? If so are they using ffmpeg and LeapPad Manager to do the transfer over to the device? What ffmpeg commands are you using that works. Is it as simple as drop the converted videos in the video folder on the LP?

Second question is, has anybody able to get some games and put them on the LP Wink
Thanks

My Video post - http://spiffyhacks.com/thread-1007.html