Hello There, Guest! Register
Enjoy our site and services? You may donate to help fund server and domain costs. Donate Here for special benefits. You have donated $

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Doom on the Leap TV
Thumbs Up 
Well, after much messing about / reverse engineering / etc etc...
Here are the results!

Mick
You passed all the secrets
Nice one Mick Wink
Mick,

First TV Game I got my daughter and I already backed up all the games she has now what I'm wondering is how you got Doom to load was it internal /LF/Bulk/ProgramFiles or was it loaded off a homebrew cart /LF/Cart

I'm going to mess around heavy now that I have root access.

My Firmware: 7.1.2.4011

Cant load videos or anything added to the ProgramFiles Directory does not show up in the menu system.
Hey, I kinda cheated and just replaced the pointer training app Smile
Another way to run stuff is just to format a micro SD card EXT4 format.
Then create a folder on the SD card like 0x003100001 and copy your App.so ,icon, json, etc into that.

You can sellotape the micro sd to a piece of card (use an original cart to get the position etc), then when you insert it should show as a cart Smile

Mick
(12-25-2015, 09:29 AM)is0-mick Wrote: Hey, I kinda cheated and just replaced the pointer training app Smile
Then create a folder on the SD card like 0x003100001 and copy your App.so ,icon,  json, etc into that.

You can sellotape the micro sd to a piece of card (use an original cart to get the position etc), then when you insert it should show as a cart Smile

Mick

I made a sdcard adapter.  I noticed sdcard only allows one folder it ignores all other folders.  I will mess around more tomorrow
(12-25-2015, 09:37 AM)xboxexpert Wrote:
(12-25-2015, 09:29 AM)is0-mick Wrote: Hey, I kinda cheated and just replaced the pointer training app Smile
Then create a folder on the SD card like 0x003100001 and copy your App.so ,icon,  json, etc into that.

Mick

I made a sdcard adapter.  I noticed sdcard only allows one folder it ignores all other folders.  I will mess around more tomorrow
Yep :p.  It will use the lowest value.