Hello There, Guest! Register
Enjoy our site and services? You may donate to help fund server and domain costs. Donate Here for special benefits. You have donated $

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I3s_US_v42.31121
If anyone has a USA Innotab 3s v42.31121 and possibly still a warranty on the device in case something goes wrong, you can grab this firmware and try it out. Post if it works or fails

Link is in firmware

You will need to edit the database and add your UnitEID before the flasher will show up in your games folder
Smile 
This may be answered elsewhere, however, do you know how to get Ubuntu to recognize the innotab when it is plugged in?
I feel a little lazy as it's gettin late. I am pretty sure there is some info on this in the ubuntu forums,
I want to use Ubuntu to do the Innotab testing for this firmware but I just don't like having to switch back to windows to load it on lolUndecidedDodgyHuh
Sorry I am not sure. I use windows for everything and ubuntu virtual machine for random things once in a while.
Thumbs Up 
I just finished to patch my 3S and so far everything is working fine (notice that the DB has the missing row for the Execute but is a easy fix).

Thanks, good job. \m/
(01-09-2014, 07:48 PM)Deak Phreak Wrote: If anyone has a USA Innotab 3s v42.31121 and possibly still a warranty on the device in case something goes wrong, you can grab this firmware and try it out. Post if it works or fails

http://www23.zippyshare.com/v/64147721/file.html

You will need to edit the database and add your UnitEID before the flasher will show up in your games folder

I would love to flash my sons Innotab 3s but i dont want to mess it up, so if we could get an English Tutorial on How to Flash this Tablet it would be very helpful! Thank you for everything.
(01-12-2014, 08:49 AM)Scottyost Wrote: I would love to flash my sons Innotab 3s but i dont want to mess it up, so if we could get an English Tutorial on How to Flash this Tablet it would be very helpful! Thank you for everything.

There is already a tutorial here http://spiffyhacks.com/thread-13.html
I must be missing something my innotab 3s is the same version 42.31121 and i did the music thing and got my uniteid opened the file in sql manager and edited the game angry birds uniteid to mine, saved then unplugged. i can see the angry birds space icon but when i click it, it starts to load and comes back to the game directory.... what am i missing?
(01-12-2014, 05:09 PM)Scottyost Wrote: I must be missing something my innotab 3s is the same version 42.31121 and i did the music thing and got my uniteid opened the file in sql manager and edited the game angry birds uniteid to mine, saved then unplugged. i can see the angry birds space icon but when i click it, it starts to load and comes back to the game directory.... what am i missing?

The problem is that you haven't patched the tablet, that is because for the Execute app to appear in the game section need to be a record for that app in the data base, with the same SQL manager, add a row and fill all the needed fields. for more details look here is not so exact but you will get an idea.

http://spiffyhacks.com/thread-73.html
Thank you! Every thing works, i downloaded the games from a torrent and edited the wf.db file added all of them in and now i have all the game cartridges working. awesome job! and thanks for the tip for adding that to make it work.
Yea sorry, I had forgot to add the link in the database to the patcher app. Smile Glad its all working out.