Hello There, Guest! Register
Enjoy our site and services? You may donate to help fund server and domain costs. Donate Here for special benefits. You have donated $

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paw Patrol Game
My kids love Paw Patrol and was curious if anyone bought this game for their kids....  I am curious if it is any good and worth buying or not.  They already have a ton of apps and would only get this if it will be worthwhile.
(02-13-2015, 09:45 AM)Deak Phreak Wrote: My kids love Paw Patrol and was curious if anyone bought this game for their kids....  I am curious if it is any good and worth buying or not.  They already have a ton of apps and would only get this if it will be worthwhile.

Sorry Deak, it's not even available in the UK!

UK:

Quote:You can't checkout from this locale.
Please make sure you are shopping in the App Centre where you're located. To switch to another country, use the links in the footer.
http://www.leapfrog.com/en-gb/app-centre...9639-96914

US:
http://www.leapfrog.com/en-us/app-center...9639-96914

It does get good reviews, though.
I've got some App Store Credit cards left but the Leap Pad doesn't get used half as much as the Android one still. Maybe it's time to trade the Leap Pad 2 up to an Ultra as they'll be discounted no doubt since the release of the Leap Pad 3.
(02-13-2015, 09:45 AM)Deak Phreak Wrote: My kids love Paw Patrol and was curious if anyone bought this game for their kids....  I am curious if it is any good and worth buying or not.  They already have a ton of apps and would only get this if it will be worthwhile.

I have it in English for Innotab if you want...  Big Grin
(10-28-2015, 08:26 AM)oursonnet Wrote:

I have it in English for Innotab if you want...  Big Grin

I want it if you want ?
I may have it already and that was MONTHS ago. My kids don't play the tablet much anymore.