Hello There, Guest! Register
Enjoy our site and services? You may donate to help fund server and domain costs. Donate Here for special benefits. You have donated $

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Win a leap pad 2
Post your questions, concerns, comments or anything else in this thread.

I am not sure when the contest / raffle will end. I will update when I have more information.

All past donations are automatically entered into the contest!
Star 
Hope you can at least give it a couple weeks. I think some of us may be able to donate when we get our tax refunds back...(hint, hint)Smile
Don't worry, it will be a while. Smile I have server funds covered for a while and I still want to get some pics up of the prize.
When do you expect to do the "drawing"?
I am still deciding exactly how I want to do it. I might wait for a couple months for the LP2 drawing and do another one sooner for a LP1 loaded with apps. This way more people have a chance to win.

I might go a step further and do a custom paint job on the Leap Pad in a blue color that matches this site Smile
I believe that I will be doing the drawing toward the end of march. I will also try to get the LeapPad ready and post pics along with a list of apps on the device soon.
This will be the last week for donations toward winning a LeapPad 2. I will draw a winner next weekend (Apr 12-13). The winner will be posted here, so if you have donated, please be sure to check back around that time to see if you have won.
Thumbs Up 
Can't wait to find out who the winner is! Smile
Sorry it got delayed... Ended up bruising my ribs and have been in bed all weekend. I will try to set up a script to choose a winner and post one today.
Well look at that, you ended up being the winner! Way to go bsalapek! I have also decided that for anyone that donates at least $50, they will receive a LeapPad loaded with apps. If you are outside the USA, you may still be required to cover shipping costs.

bsalapek, please PM me your address and I will get it shipped out as soon as I can.