Hello There, Guest! Register
Enjoy our site and services? You may donate to help fund server and domain costs. Donate Here for special benefits. You have donated $

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thank You Thread!
Thumbs Up 
Thought I would start a Thanks thread.
First I wish to say thanks to Deak for the forums and all the countless hours he has spent on it! I really appreciate the patience and efforts of all the other contributors as well!
I have had a great time learning a little more about programing with sql and data base editing.
The tutorials have been well written and I have finally learned how to edit and add games for my kids to play on their Innotabs. My kids are especially happy and it becomes a bit of a fuss to get them to turn their tabs off when it meal time or family time, bedtime, etc.
Excellent work Deak and the Spiffy team!
(hmm wonder how much work it would be to add a thanks button to the forum...)
One Innotab 3s blue
One Innotab Max blue.

How to do a factory reset! You Tube
(01-22-2014, 11:56 PM)Corelulos Wrote: Thought I would start a Thanks thread.
First I wish to say thanks to Deak for the forums and all the countless hours he has spent on it! I really appreciate the patience and efforts of all the other contributors as well!
I have had a great time learning a little more about programing with sql and data base editing.
The tutorials have been well written and I have finally learned how to edit and add games for my kids to play on their Innotabs. My kids are especially happy and it becomes a bit of a fuss to get them to turn their tabs off when it meal time or family time, bedtime, etc.
Excellent work Deak and the Spiffy team!
(hmm wonder how much work it would be to add a thanks button to the forum...)

Thank you very much for the kind words. Websites for the community is what I do Smile If you have dropped by my main "hub" site spiffynetwork.com then you will see we have done quite a few sites and some that are not documented there yet. The sites are all done by me and my UK buddy jsjar who mostly does my graphical work.

I will look into a thank you button and possibly put it globally up by or on the donation bar.

Edit: moving this to a general area since its not i3s specific
- Spiffy Network
Enjoy our services? Consider donating http://spiffyhacks.com/donate.php
Thanks to DP for the tools and help with my (little ones) LeapPad 2. She loves the Frozen song, 'Let it go' in particular which I didn't even have to convert or create an icon for!
I've put several movies and a few Flash games on it that without your expertise I never would have been able to.
Thanks again.
Great to hear that! Let me know if you run into any issues or if you have any suggestions. Thanks for the donation as well.
- Spiffy Network
Enjoy our services? Consider donating http://spiffyhacks.com/donate.php
Just joined to say "Thanks!"
Donation to come soon, I'm poor at the moment. Sad
But your work is much appreciated. It was pretty fun loading a custom firmware on to my kids Innotab 3S.
I do have a couple of questions, so I guess I'll poke around and find the proper place to put them.
Cheers!