Hello There, Guest! Register
Enjoy our site and services? You may donate to help fund server and domain costs. Donate Here for special benefits. You have donated $

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
backup my new hd game cartridge for a max
hi how can i backup my new hd game cartridge for a max  so i can put it on a sd card and play it on an innotab 3s please any help would be great cheers
(09-05-2016, 09:27 AM)jahman2bad Wrote: hi how can i backup my new hd game cartridge for a max  so i can put it on a sd card and play it on an innotab 3s please any help would be great cheers

If you brought it new you should get a download card which you can use on learning lodge. Then once you have downloaded it and then put it on your 3s you just use the spiffy hack to back it up.
You can't put a MAX game on a 3s. They are different systems. The MAX is an android device, the 3s is not.
(09-05-2016, 02:29 PM)h0ppal0ng Wrote:
(09-05-2016, 09:27 AM)jahman2bad Wrote: hi how can i backup my new hd game cartridge for a max  so i can put it on a sd card and play it on an innotab 3s please any help would be great cheers

If you brought it new you should get a download card which you can use on learning lodge. Then once you have downloaded it and then put it on your 3s you just use the spiffy hack to back it up.

hi does the spiffy hack work on the 3s
It should, but I don't have one to test.
It works fine, its just upside down. O and you have to put the unit eid in as well